Evan Rachel Wood, also known by "True Blood" fans as vampire Queen Sophie Anne, has for the past few years been a big fan of retro, glamorous makeup inspired by screen sirens of the 1950s. She adopts this retro look on "True Blood" with voluminous curls, winged cat liner, and red lips.
She sports a similar look in her latest Gucci Guilty ads, though with a more modern take. To learn how to create her pretty Gucci Guilty ad makeup, check out this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades