What's Halloween without getting your fair share of frights? While the rest of the world will be dressing up as some overly pale character from "Twilight" this Halloween, stand out in the crowd - and maybe scare a passerby or two - by dressing up as a flesh-eating zombie.
This is for all of you wanting something scary as well as something quick. So here we go, the popular zombie look! This video will guide you through both the zombie-fying makeup process and how to create a patchwork zombie costume.
Shiseido Dula Balance Foundation
White Cream Makeup
Coastal Scents Shimmer Palette
NYX Black Liner
Deeper into the Mansion by FlamingFireBolt: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/179756
Face Book Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=178537304162&ref=ts
Disclaimer: Products were purchased on my own unless stated otherwise. I will only give my honest opinion on products otherwise it will not be featured in my videos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades