How awesome would it feel to be a sexy undead ruler of a vast vampire kingdom? Only Sophie-Anne LeClerq, played by Evan Rachel Wood, would know, though she seems pretty happy in her position. The teenage vampire queen of "True Blood" is one sexy diva, wearing very retro makeup and hair.
LeClerq frequently sports '50s cat eyes with pops of gold shadow and (appropriately) blood red lipstick. To learn how to create her look, check out this makeup tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades