Hey there True Blood fans! With season three of this highly acclaimed and highly addictive show in full swing, we're more anxious than ever to steal the looks of our favorite actresses. Whether you dig Sookie Stackhouse's girl next door glam or Tara's minimal neutral tones, there's a look that's adaptable to your tastes.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to get a dramatic makeup look inspired by Sophie Anne, the Vampire Queen of Louisiana. She is viscious but her make-up is pretty and classic.
Mehron Paradise Basic Palette
Wet 'N Wild Color Icon Palette in Pride
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC 20
28 Neutral Palette
Raving Beauty e/s in Carbon
Kryolan Cel Sealer
Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara in Black
Ardel Demi-Whispies False Lashes in Black
Revlon Lipstick in Lilac
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades