This Halloween, what else could you possibly be besides a blood-sucking vampire? Vampire makeup and costumes never get old, so check out this video tutorial to find out how to apply basic vampire makeup for Halloween.
With a few simple materials, you can look like a naturally dead, but alive vampyre. If you want to up the ante, get some fangs or some blood, or some red eyes or turn into a bat.
Mehron Color Cups - White
Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
Sephora Professional Foundation Brush #47
Prestige Cosmetics Eyeshadow C-227 Moss
Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights Intermix
Sephora Professional Angled Liner/Eyeliner Brush #15
Sephora Professional All Over Shadow Small Brush #23
Sephora Professional Blending Eye Brush #29
Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain
Sephora Professional Flat Blush Brush #42
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades