Callowlily is an urban artist who creates drawings of women who are society types with a dark edge. So you'll typically see her depict beauty queens with vampire fangs and blood splattered all over her dress. While these girls are more messed up than straightlaced beautiful, they do make great artistic inspirations.
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a Callowlily inspired makeup look with hot pink and red eyeshadow and lots of gold shimmer.
NYX white eyeshadow base
MAC Dusty Coral pigment
Sugarpill Dollipop(hot pink), Love+ (red), Bulletproof(black)
Urban Decay ABC gum (highlight)
Urban Decay peversion liquid liner (for detailing around the cheeks and lips!)
La Femme blush palette for the pink circles
Make Up For Ever flash color palette (for pink circles and black X)
MAC blacktrack fluidline
no name red lip liner
OCC Strutter liptar
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades