We've been told most of our makeup-applying lives that you either emphasize your eyes OR your lips, but never both to avoid overload. And while this rule of thumb works for occasions like your sister's wedding and work, there comes a time when a girl must rebel and allow herself to experiment. By breaking the rules, you'll learn what dramatic colors and looks go best with your skin tone and particular facial features.
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a dramatic, vampire-worthy look with blood red burgundy and plum eyes and lips that look like the color of dried blood. This is an excellent combo if you're going as a vampire or undead creature for Halloween.
MUFE HD Foundation 118
Louise Young foundation brush
MUFE Star powder in Red
MUFE 92 Eyeshadow
Model's Own pigment in Jade
MAC Pale Yellow pencil
Ardell & Illamasqua Lashes
MAC Currant Lip liner
MAC Dubonnet & Film Noir lipstick
Beverley Knight eyeliner
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades