Part of the beauty of summer is the stark contrast between day (hot, sunny, bright) and night (chilly, starry). While loads of makeup tutorials can be found that will teach you how to get the "summer glow" and infuse your face with more bronzer than Mr. Armani has ever encountered in his lifetime, gorgeous summer nights are often neglected as a beauty inspiration.
But no longer. In this makeup tutorial you'll get the 411 on how to create a makeup look inspired by those sizzling summer nights. As evidenced by Vincent van Gogh's painting, starry skies are the stuff of true art.
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Sharkskin by Mac
Any Brown Eye shadow
Snatch from Urban Decay's Shadow Box
Lancome high definicils mascara
Style powder blush by Mac
Roman holiday lipstick by Nars
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades