The third season of "True Blue" just kicked off last week, which means hot chicks and shirtless guys. Though many of the character spend most of the show rather, um, naked, which takes up most of our attention, next time you watch the HBO series you should also pay attention to the girls' makeup, which always flatters and never looks overdone.
Learn how to get waitress Sookie Stackhouse's girl next door glamour by watching this tutorial. A bit of background on "True Blood":
Sookie is a telepathic waitress who somehow finds herself in the middle of everything. When she's not slinging drinks in Merlotte's, she is reading minds and solving mysteries.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet 'N Wild Color Icon Palette in Lust
L'Oreal Hip Eyeliner in 955 Brown
MAC eyeshadow in Lucky Tom
Rimmel Glam Eyes Lash Flirt in Black
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in 100 Ivory
N.Y.C. All Over Bronzing Powder in Terracotta Tan
MAC MSF in Light Flush
MAC Beauty Powder in Summer Rose
Covergirl Lipstain in Plum Pout
Burt's Bee's Pomegranate Lip Replenisher
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades