This fantastic Halloween special effect makeup tutorial teaches you how to create a bloody bolt look using mostly MAC products. The artists teaches you how to create texture and create a distressed look with the base and color makeup. He applies the adhesive and attached the scar effects and adds the "bolt props" with the adhesive. He uses a purple and yellow pigments to distress the skin further. He then takes fire red to create the blood. He also shows you how to make realistic blood with sugar, red food coloring, coffee grinds and corn starch or flour to finish off the blood look and make it pop. He finishes off the look with a spritz of glycerin water and drippings of the fake blood.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades