Vampires live - er, well, don't live but stay intact - for a long time. As such, they live through multiple eras, each with its own unique look. Queen Sophie-Anne, the vampire queen of Louisiana in "True Blood", clearly got stuck in the 1950s.
The pretty vampire wears her red hair in retro pin up curls and covers her face in matte foundation (a signature of the original '50s pin ups), paints her lips with red, and does sultry cat eyes.
It's a look that's simultaneously aged yet so elegantly modern. To learn how to get it, check out this makeup video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades