Natalie Portman's bulging red avian eyes in her new movie "Black Swan" may be scary, but the rest of her makeup is like a work of art. WIth wing-inspired feathery black and white eye makeup and deep blood red lips, she looks every part a girl who's psyche is falling apart and consuming her as well as a beautiful prima ballerina.
Her show-stopping makeup has had the world abuzz since the film's first poster was revealed: dark lips, white face, and over-the-top eyes.
EndlessBeauty.com makeup artist, Brandi McCormick, is here to show you how to achieve this dramatic look. Though this may not be a look you can wear anytime, it's a really fun costume look that's sure to blow your friends away.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades