In this tutorial, we learn how to apply ice blue eye shades for the winter. To start, apply concealer underneath your eyes and then apply foundation to the entire face. Next, use an angled brush to apply makeup to your brows and make them more full. Now apply powder underneath your eye to catch any powder that falls while you are applying eyeshadow. After this apply primer to your entire lid and then apply a yellow tone shadow to your entire eye. Now take a blue eyeshadow and brush it on the crease of the eye. After this, brush another blue eyeshadow powder and apply it to the entire eyelid. Brush on darker blue eyeshadow to the outer lid then apply a thick layer of foundation to finish. Apply mascara and fake eyelashes if you prefer, and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades