In this tutorial, we learn how to apply a "Moroccan truffle" makeup look. First, apply a light neutral shade all over your eye with a fluffy brush. After this, take a burnt orange and brown color and brush it into the inner crease of the eye where the outer 'v' is. Then, brush a bright orange on top of it and blend everything together. Only blend this until you reach half way to the inner corner of the eye. Then, brush the darker brown shade from the 'v' to underneath the eye. After this, apply a white cream color under the brows for a highlight. To finish this, apply eyeliner to the top and bottom of the eye, then apply mascara to the top and the bottom as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades