Learn the Cranberries inspired eyeshadow makeup tutorial by Tiffany Apply dark brown shade to the eyelid, covering the whole area of the eye. Lightly pat the cranberry eyeshadow to the applied brown eyeshadow to make a bright and shiny color. Create a thin line of the cranberry eyeshadow to the lower lash line. Use a blending brush after applying the cranberry eyeshadow to remove harsh lines. To brighten up the eye, use a flat brush with very light pink eyeshadow and apply a little amount to the tear duct area. Add brown eyeshadow to the outer half crease area. Apply medium brown color eyeshadow to the upper crease to blend the skin color to the eyeshadow. Putting an eyeshadow is done. Apply the eyeliner, fill the eyebrows, blush on your cheeks and put an adoring pink lipstick and everything is set. Follow these steps from Tiffany and look elegantly to your party tonight.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades