A daring look for Halloween that'll work for a Lady Gaga costume or to complement a sexy salsa dancer costume, this Lady Gaga-inspired makeup look involves hot pink eye tones and a glued on lace eyepatch that's almost "Phantom of the Opera"-like.
Celebrity makeup artist Katie Wedlund applies this lacy look on a model and shows you how to do this professional look in this video.
one part lace face. We think it's a perfect look for Halloween.
Fresh Satin Luster Face Palette, Winter Rose
Make Up For Ever Eyeshadow, Neon Pink 75
L'Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner, Black
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes, Grey 22L
Mehron Professional Foundation Greasepaint, Black
Beauty Treasures Shimmer Light Shadow Powder, Silver and Lilac
Tony & Tina Loose Powder, Metallic Crimson #001
Make Up For Ever Eyelashes, Jane (black rounded feathers with feather-tipped accents)
Revlon Skinlights Glosslights for Lips, Rose Quartz
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades