In this beauty tutorial, learn how to get the dramatic eye synonymous with Ed Hardy-Inspired makeup. The first thing you will need to do is apply a foundation over your entire eye area. Because so much makeup is being used, you really want to make sure there is a foundation in place to keep all of the color in place. Then, with a no. 217 brush, sweep a dark navy blue color over your entire lid as well as the crease. Line your lower lash line with a dark blue cream eye shadow and also fill in the rest of your eye lid. Take a lighter blue, iridescent shade and put it over your entire eye lid. Make sure to blend all of your colors. Brush a lime green color just above the crease and add a bright yellow color in the inner corner of your eye. Layer a dark blue color on only the outer portion of your eyelid. The trick is to layer on additional layers of makeup to intensify the color. Using a black liquid liner from NYC, line your upper lash line, add false eye lashes, and sweep on a highlight color on your brow bone. Follow the steps outlined in this video to learn how to get Ed Hardy-inspired eye makeup.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades