Whether you admit it or not, you probably wanted to be Barbie at one point in your adolescence, whether for five years or five seconds. Clearly we know by now that she represents a one-track view of female beauty, but god was it fun dressing her up in her clip-on pink extensions and plastic stilettos.
If you're still loving Barbie, don't be ashamed! In fact, dressing up as Barbie for Halloween will be a really fun way to push your makeup to its limits, achieving that perfect balance between "scary plastic doll" and "pretty perfection."
Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a plastic-y Barbie look for Halloween.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades