In this video, we learn how to use pink and greens for a Barbie makeup look. First, you need to prime your eyes. Next, apply a pink eyeshadow above your crease. Follow this by highlighting with a frosty white underneath your eyebrow. Apply a green base to your lids and lower lash line next, then add a bright green pigment over this. Now, apply a sparkly burgundy color to your crease, then blend in with the other colors and apply black eyeliner. Apply false eyelashes, then mascara to the top and bottom lashes, followed by black eyeliner to cover up any glue. Now, apply pink to the cheek bones and pink lip gloss and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades