In this tutorial, we learn how to transform into Sailor Moon for Halloween. First, apply matte makeup onto the entire face, and white eyeliner on the bottom of the eye. When finished, place hair back into pins and apply Sailor Moon wig onto your head. Next, use liquid black eyeliner to draw a dramatic line from the crease of your eye line to the outer edge on the face. Next, draw a thin line underneath the white eyeliner on the bottom of the eye, drawing small lashes onto the bottom of the eye. Next, draw lashes on the top of your eyelid. Do this for both of your eyes, keeping them even on both eyes. To finish, apply silver eyeshadow to the eyelids and bottom of the eye. Then, apply blush and pink shine. When finished, you will have a makeup look perfect for Halloween!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades