Geishas were high class courtesans who mixed business with pleasure - or, rather, whose business was pleasure. And seduction was an art to them, down to the very makeup they wore.
Red pursed lips, thickly painted white makeup with a sliver of skin left bare at the nape of the neck, and bold brows made them look almost doll-like. If you're planning to dress up as a geisha for Halloween, check out this makeup video to get the how-to for a modern version.
Full coverage Foundation (Vanilla 01) by Synergen / Deckendes Make-up (Vanilla 01) von Synergen
Hide the Blemish Concealer von Rimmel London
Mineral Make-up (Rose Ivory 02) von Maybelline
Baby Powder by Penaten / Baby Puder von Penaten
Kohl Kajal (Black) von Maybelline
Eyeshadow (black) by Rimmel London / Lidschatten (Black) von Rimmel London
White Eyeshadow (40 Palette) / Weißer Lidschatten (40er Palette)
Pink Eyeshadow (40 Palette / Pinker Lidschatten (40er Palette)
Pink Lipstick (#00018) by Mark wins / Pinker Lippenstift (#00018) von Mark wins
XXL Curl Power Mascara von Maybelline
Kohl Kajal (White) von Essence
Black Cream Cake Makeup by Funny Face / Schwarze Kompaktschminke von Funny Face
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades