Halloween abounds in spooky costumes and even spookier makeup and accessories. But if you've had enough of ghosts and goblins and want to go for an entirely different look this year then check out this tutorial for creating a teddy bear/mouse look for Halloween.
Cutesy rounded teddy bear "ears" and a cute black nose make this costume flirty.
White Sand Hair Spray
Goody Spiral Pins
Goody Hair Elastic
Rat Tail Comb
Ribbons : Michaels
Pink Pins : Hancock Fabrics
Fleece: Hancock Fabrics
Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette
Physician's Formula Eye Pop Black Gel Liner
Pink Shimmer Powder : Glittersniffer etsy
Isadora White Liner
Physician's Formula Eye Pop Black Mascara
Candy Girl Hot Pink Blush
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades