Maleficent was one of the original Disney villains. With snake-like green eyes, a long and angular face, and pale skin so pallid it looked green, she looked beautiful in the most scary way possible. Some say she was the most powerful and sinister of all the Disney villains, calling herself the "Mistress of All Evil" in "Sleeping Beauty".
So, who better to take inspiration from this Halloween than Maleficent? Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create her look using LOTS of contouring, brow liner to elongate your brows, and devious technicolor shades of pink and lime green. If you're going Disney this Halloween, you should definitely bring on the maleficence.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades