This beauty video demonstrates how to create a bright, summer makeup look.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to create a bright, summer makeup look.
* Makeup Forever Camouflage Palette #1 (Sephora / eBay)
* Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Ivory" (Amazon / eBay)
* MAC Set Powder in "Invisible" (eBay)
* MAC Emote Blush (eBay)
* MAC Pleasantry Blush (eBay)
* Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in "Beige" (Bobbi Brown) (eBay)
* MAC Perky Paintpot (eBay)
* MUFE Eyeshadow #71 (Sephora)
* MUFE Eyeshadow #18 (Sephora)
* MUFE Eyeshadow # 99 (Sephora)
* MAC Vanilla e/s (MAC)
* MAC White Frost e/s (MAC)
* Coastal Scents Gel Liner in Black
* Ardell False Lashes #305 (MG Store)
* NARS Baby Doll Lip Lacquer (Sephora / Amazon / eBay)
* MAC Pink Poodle Lipglass (MAC / eBay)