Fairy costumes are as common as witch costumes or vampire costumes (especially now with the "Twilight" fever) for Halloween. But dark fairies are a whole other category altogether. Rather than the cute pink frills, golden hair, and pixie dust you imagine your typical Disney fairy to have, the dark fairy in this makeup tutorial is scary, though still beautiful.
Upturned eyebrows that end in curvalinear floral patterns, embroidered cheekbones, and the mother of all cat eyes make this Halloween getup the perfect combination of scary and pretty. To learn how to do it, check out this video.
Black shadow- NYX trio
Silver shadow-NYX trio
highlight- "blanc type" MAC
liner - NYX jumbo crayon in "black bean"
lips- outline L'oreal eyeliner in black
inner portion- MAC russian red
scrolling and designs- a dried out NYC liquid liner
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades