This beauty video demonstrates how to do rockstar makeup photoshoot style.
Marlena, aka MakeupGeek, is a freelance makeup artist living in Michigan. Marlena says "Makeup isn't just paint for the face, something to cover blemishes, or even something fun to do in my spare time- it is truly my power boost for self-esteem. " Marlena demonstrates a series of fun makeup tutorials from Halloween party looks to celebrity styles to everyday looks. Search MakeupGeek on WonderHowTo for all of Marlena's beauty tutorials.
Learn how to do rockstar makeup photoshoot style.
Products Used (all MAC unless listed)
* Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW15
* Emote Blush
* NARS Blush in "Orgasm" (Sephora) (eBay)
* Cream Color Base in "Pearl"
* Painterly Paintpot (MUG Store)
* Golden Lemon Pigment- lid (MUG Store)
* Dark Soul Pigment- outer V (MUG Store)
* Kid Eyeshadow- crease
* Print Eyeshadow- outer crease
* Bourjois Clubbing Mascara (eBay)
* Blacktrack Fluidline
* Ardell Falsies "Wispies" (MUG Store)
* Pink Plaid Lipstick
* Pink Poodle Lipgloss
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.