In order to make a tiger mask with makeup for Halloween, you will need the following: moisturizer, white and black liner pencils, black liquid liner, eye shadows, blush, and lipstick. Apply moisturizer. It may help to print out pictures of tigers to use as a reference. Begin with the white pencil. Sketch out the area that you will be painting on your face in white. Paint the eyes white and the tiger's mouth, which is extending your mouth from ear to ear with white eye shadow. Blend it in. Apply a dark brownish red blush to fill in all of the non-white places. Draw cat eyes with a black eyeliner pencil. Next, draw crescent on either side of the nose. Blend it in. Draw an angle over the nose by drawing a line from the nostril flare to the point of your nose. Color in the tip of the nose with pink eye shadow or lipstick. Begin drawing the black lines on your face with a pencil. Paint the lips black. Draw in the lines for the stripes. Add shadow around the mouth. If you have false vampire teeth, you can put them in.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades