What we love about this "Mask of Mystery" is that you can use it for a large variety of Halloween costumes. Delicate scroll patterns ending in curlicues and dubbed over with glitter make this painted on mask perfect for dark fairies, Moulin Rouge can can dancers, Mardi Gras participants, and even sorceresses.
This makeup look does take a bit of patience to complete, but we guarantee the ravishing results will be worth it. To learn how to create this mask of mystery, check out this makeup tutorial.
Check out my facebook, I have photos of all my halloween looks with links so it's easy to find the tutorials:
If you want to learn about the products I used and where I purchased them, check out my Halloween Haul:
I forgot to mention foundation, apply it BEFORE you draw the design. It makes it a lot easier.
Rimmel Eye Kohl in White
Tulip Fabric Paint
Mehron Basic Palette
Silver Cosmetic Glitter
MAC eyeshadow in Pandamonium
MAC eye kohl in Feline
Neutrogena Healthy Volume Mascara in Black
MAC lipstick in Diva
Music is from iMovie! Yay iMovie! : )
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades