In this makeup video, we learn how to apply a "black widow" mask with makeup for Halloween. Start out by applying silver and black shadow to the eyes along with mascara and eyeliner around the eyes. Now, take a white eyeliner pencil and draw a spider web around your eyes and going down your face. When finished with this, use a black liquid eyeliner pen to draw over the white that you just drew. Use a black shadow to mix in with the thick white crossing lines to create a sort of web look to the inside of it. To finish this look, apply very long lashes on the top and bottom of the eye. Add in glitter around the mask if you would like and enjoy this amazing black widow look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades