In this video we learn how to apply a black & white masquerade mask with makeup. Start off by drawing on a white mask around your face with white eyeliner, filling it in. Then, apply white shadow over this to make it a matte finish. From here, draw lines coming out of the mask with the white eyeliner all around the mask. Color in around the lines with black and then blend them out gently towards the outer area of the face. Then, define the inner mask with black eyeshadow and apply false lashes on the top and bottom of the eyes. Apply black eyeliner to the eyes and then you're look is complete!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades