In this video we learn how to apply Nina Flowers inspired drag makeup. Start out by using black eyeliner to draw on the mask around the eyes. Fill this in with black face paint and then create lines above it for the rest of the mask. After this, apply white makeup over the top of the black and underneath the eyebrows. Apply bronzer on the cheeks and underneath the chin. Add in green glitter to the mask and then false eyelashes and mascara. Apply black eyeliner on the lips and then fill in with dark red lipstick to finish off this look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades