In this tutorial, we learn how to create a masquerade ball mask with makeup. First, draw the outline of the mask around your eyes. After you do this, paint on light blue eyeshadow in circles around your eyes. Then, take a dark blue color and apply it on the outer edge of the light blue and inside the outline that you created. Apply glitter to the dark blue portion of the eyes, then draw on black around the outline of the mask, smudging it onto the outer edges of the face. After this, apply eyeliner and false lashes to the eye. Finish this look off with two layers of rhinestones stuck to the mask area. One layer should be around the blue and the other should be around the black, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades