In this tutorial, we learn how to apply half dead zombie makeup for Halloween. First, clean off your skin completely and then dry it. Next, apply glue to the skin while using a sponge, then apply toilet paper on the forehead skin and layer it with glue. Next, apply more glue to the skin and then make a hole in the toilet paper. Following this, apply foundation on top of it, then set with powder. Next, apply red, blue, black, and purple eyeshadow to make a bruised look on the face. After this, apply dark eyeshadows on the eyes so they look sunken in. Then, apply fake blood on the face to make it look like wounds, then apply black powder to the lips and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades