The Terminator— it might not seem like an obvious choose for a woman's Halloween costume, unless you're thinking of the T-X from "Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines", played by Kristanna Loken. But this Halloween makeup look actually feels more like the Governator's famous portrayal of the Terminator, which actually looks pretty damn good on a female.
In this video, you'll learn how to do some really great Terminator special effects makeup on yourself, which turns your skin charred and peeling off around your eye, to reveal the Terminator machinery beneath. And believe it or not, this metal-like machinery is actually just makeup beneath the latex.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades