Fashion Face brings you a video that teaches how to create smoky eyes with a twist of green, and then shows you how to finish up your whole face.
To create this eye look you need eyeshadow base, black brush on gel liner, black eyeshadow, mascara, green eyeliner, a couple of shades of green eyeshadow, green mascara, and a set of makeup brushes. To finish the whole face you will need foundation, concealer, peach colored corrector, powder, cream blusher and lip liners, pink lipstick, light lip gloss, shimmer powder, brow color, a range of face brushes and optional false lashes.
Specific brands are suggested, but you could use the makeup you already have on hand. You can also use other colors besides green when recreating this cool look. The list of products might seem daunting, but you can create this with less product, or just borrow the main ideas.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades