In this tutorial, we learn how to apply Jennifer Lopez inspired smoky eyes. First, apply a light beige glitter all over the eye. From here, apply a white ice color all over the eyelid and into the crease of the eye. Get the color a little wet to make it stick and show more on the eyelid. Next, take a black eyeliner and draw inside the bottom of the eye and on top of the eye as well. After this, apply mascara or false lashes and you will have a beautiful Jennifer Lopez makeup look! Just top it off with a darker lip with some lip gloss, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades