In this video, we learn how to create a fabulous purple pageant drag look. First, you will need to paint a white cream shadow underneath the eyebrow. Next, paint a dark purple cream on the crease of the eye and use a brush to fan it out onto the entire eyelid up to the white shadow. Next, paint a purple eyeshadow all of the brow and use a Q-Tip to clean up and mistakes along the way. Next, you will continue to add colors until they are filled in and bright. Now, you will need to have a silver glitter and a purple glitter ready to paint on. Brush on a clear primer to the eye, then quickly place on the light glitter to the inner corner of the eye and the purple to the middle and outer. Finish this look off with fake lashes and eyeliner and enjoy the unique look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades