Love purple? Then this purple-filled eyeshadow style is sure to rock your boat. Croatian photographer Marina Filipovic Marinshe sets aside her usual fashion, portrait and art photographs, and brings you this makeup tutorial for recreating her rich purple eyes look. Check it out. You won't be sorry.
1. Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Ransom"
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Buff"
3. Essence Foundation as a eyeshadow base
4. Bourjois black eyeliner pencil
5. Catrice Black Mascara "Lash Sensation"
6. Catrice Liquid Black Eyeliner
Brushes By Ecotools and Coastal Scents
Catrice Base Coat
Nail Color: Manhattan Crazy Color Line
Catrice Top Coat
This tutorial is featured on the Croatian makeup webmag Sminkerica.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.