Love purple? Then this purple-filled eyeshadow style is sure to rock your boat. Croatian photographer Marina Filipovic Marinshe sets aside her usual fashion, portrait and art photographs, and brings you this makeup tutorial for recreating her rich purple eyes look. Check it out. You won't be sorry.
1. Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Ransom"
2. Revlon Colorstay Foundation in "Buff"
3. Essence Foundation as a eyeshadow base
4. Bourjois black eyeliner pencil
5. Catrice Black Mascara "Lash Sensation"
6. Catrice Liquid Black Eyeliner
Brushes By Ecotools and Coastal Scents
Catrice Base Coat
Nail Color: Manhattan Crazy Color Line
Catrice Top Coat
This tutorial is featured on the Croatian makeup webmag Sminkerica.