If you're a girl planning to dress up as any evil or dark character, like a spiderella, witch, Goth chick, vampiress, or dominatrix, then you should check out this makeup tutorial for a deliciously pretty Halloween makeup look that suits all evil chick costumes.
Purple and black shadow is swooped high on the eye, extending out to spiderweb eyebrows, while a chrome finish purple lipstick makes your puckers just as threatening.
H.I.P. creme liner in black
Kryolan aquacolor in purple
MUFE mat purple E/S in 92
Glamour Doll Eyes E/S in Glam girl (eyes and on lips)
MAC E/S in carbon (wet and dry)
Limecrime E/S in mirror mirror
MAC E/S in scene
MUFE E/S in Mat Red
Illamasqua Lipgloss in fierce
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades