In this tutorial, we learn how to mix purple & silver for a dramatic makeup look. First, apply primer to your entire eye lid. After this, use purple paint and brush it onto the outer edge of the eye and the crease on top. Next, paint the purple under the brow bone, and then paint a darker purple underneath the first purple. Use light blue on the inner edge of the eye, then paint purple underneath and add eyeliner to both the top and bottom of the eyes. Use a small black brush to outline where the purple goes, then add a silver color under the brow bone to highlight the eyes. When finished, add on long false eyelashes, then use mascara on the bottom lashes and enjoy your new look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades