Ever since "Slumdog Millionaire," Bollywood has taken up space as its own niche in Hollywood films, and continues to grow in popularity as fans visit the films for their splendor, magnificently decadent production, and dresses and makeup that make the women look like walking gods.
So if you want to look like a goddess, then look no further than Bollywood-inspired makeup. Rather than spice up the eyes with your usual smokey eye look, Bollywood actresses line their waterline and upper lid with a deep onyx kohl, then go over it with a bright shadow for added pop. And while most of us cower out of bright lips and opt for nude/pink ones instead, Bollywood actresses aren't ashamed to go for the bold, smearing on luscious lipsticks in bright pink, orange, and red. Watch this video to learn how to get this magnificent look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades