It's pretty common to get a YouTube makeup tutorial inspired by a character from a movie, but to get one inspired by the movie itself?
In this makeup tutorial, you'll learn how to do a pretty and bold eye makeup look inspired by the colors of the new Pixar/Disney movie "Toy Story 3." Using intensely pigmented grape purple, lime green, and sea blue, you'll assimulate all the main colors of Buzz, Woody, and the three-eyed aliens.
Stillglamorus Eyeshadow Base
120 Eyeshadow Palette from Celia Makeup
Glamourdolleyes Eyeshadow in Immature
L'Oreal Voluminious Mascara in Carbon Black
Ardell 105 Fake Eyelashes
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades