Too many brides make the mistake of trying to go all out for a wedding. While some things come better bigger: snagging your dream location - a huge, 400 person capacity church - or dream dress - a poufy, whipped creation with an uber long train and layers and layers of tulle - going overboard with your makeup is a recipe for disaster.
Thinking that they have to look like a bombshell along the lines of Megan Fox for their wedding day, brides employ makeup artists to give them bold eyes, cheeks, and lips and ultimately look at themselves in the mirror in horror because it's simply too much. You should feel comfortable as well as beautiful on your wedding day, so watch this makeup tutorial to learn how to create a neutral bridal makeup look for the modern bride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades