We all love our go-to neutral makeup colors: they're the basis of our makeup collection and, like an LBD, look good no matter how bloated we feel - and look - and no matter what the occasion. But as Cyndi Lauper famously said in her song, sometimes "girls just wanna have fun."
If just the thought of applying that taupe Covergirl eyeshadow is making you groan with boredom, then try to switch things up by adding some color. In this makeup tutorial by xsparkage, you'll learn how to apply a bright green eye look inspired by Sour Skittles. Loads of color, lashes, and black liner will make your peepers look like they're throwing their own party.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades