"Waka" means "to be lighted" in the African dialect of Swahili, a term designating praise and being in the spotlight. What a perfect word, then, to name a song about the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Shakira's "Waka Waka" is at the top of the charts right now, but the true highlight of the song is watching Shakira belly dance for her music video wearing superlight radiant makeup in various nude tones.
Here's a fresh faced, sun kissed natural look ideal for summer, inspired by Shakira's makeup in her Waka Waka (Its Time for Africa) music video. Products used: MAC studio fix fluid foundation # NW25 Illamasqua under eye concealer # UC115 Benefit cream shadow in Birthday Suit Rimmel natural bronzer # 025 Sun Glow Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette Maybelline lipstick # 660 Toffee Cream MAC lipglass
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades