The world has gone Lady Gaga MAD! Run for cover! ... But run for cover in STYLE with this makeup tutorial by makeup master, Michelle Phan. In this video, Phan re-creates the "big eye" look for Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" music video.
Obviously, Lady Gaga's eyes were worked on with GCI (computer animation), but that doesn't mean the look can't be re-created with the use of a little makeup. You can add the googly cartoon-like "big eye" look in a software program called After Effects (which is shown at the end of this video).
Makeup products that were used include:
Lots of Lashes
Anastasia Brow Whiz in Medium Ash
Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
Urban Decay Ammo Plus Eyeshadows
Sephora White Eyeliner
Rhoto V Eyedrops (these are the bomb!)
Shu Uemura Painting Liner in White
Afterglow Organic Mineral Blush in Tickle
Maybelline Pink Please Lipstick
Lens- G-201 Gray Max Pure gray
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades