Create an Indian inspired bridal wedding day makeup look with the makeup tutorial from Lauren Luke, aka Panacae81.
Lauren, also known as Panacae81 on youtube, has been making makeup tutorials for some time now. After becoming a youtube legend, Lauren has gone on to write her own weekly beauty column at the UK's Guardian. Lauren has been interviewed on television, including the BBC, about her beauty looks. Lauren's makeup tutorials are enormously popular, including her celebrity makeup looks. Search Lauren Luke or Panacea81 on WonderhowTo for her makeup looks. Check out this makeup tutorial to learn how to create an Indian inspired bridal wedding day makeup look.
Hope you enjoyed the Indian bridal wedding day look.
The products used are:
MAC beigeing shadetsick
MAC pigment melon
MAC pigment ruby red
MAC pigment white
MAC eye shadow black tied
Stila convertible eye pen onyx
NARS lip pencil bahama
MAC lipglass languish
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades