Okay, so you probably weren't looking at Lady Gaga's makeup so much as her dress made out of raw meat at the recent 2010 VMAs. After all, the singer had a designer stitch together cheap cuts of meat into a dress with matching boots and a hat (basically a meat flank she slapped onto her head).
But if you actually analyzed the makeup Lady Gaga was wearing you'd realize she really toned it down for the awards ceremony. Instead of her usual Madonna-inspired heavy makeup, Lady Gaga wore light neutral though defined eyes and a red lip. To learn how to get the look that went with the famous dress, check out this makeup tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades