When you think of Alice from "Alice in Wonderland," you probably imagine the naive, prepubescent blond from Lewis Caroll's version prancing around mushrooms and acting ditzy. But ever since Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland" came out, we've discovered that there's a darker side to Alice.
Bring out this darker side - just in time for Halloween - by creating this dark Alice look with aubergine lips and a deep black and blue cat eye.
This little Alice has a gothic twist, and the interpretation is based off a video game called American Mcgee's Alice.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation - 180 Sand Beige
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW15
MAC- Gesso e/s - To pale out the skin
MAC - Phloof e/s - For an ethereal glow as well as inner corner and under brow highlight.
Coastal Scents 88 Palette - blue e/s (lid color) and grey and black shadow for the contour.
MAC Paint Pot - Bare Study
MAC - Deep Truth e/s
Glamour Doll e/s - Glam Girl - For upper crease color and underneath the eye.
MAC - Carbon e/s
Coastal Scents gel liner
L'oreal Voluminous Mascara - Carbon Black
Lise Watier eyeliner pencil - black
Lise Watier eyeliner pencil - Used as lip liner
MAC lipstick - Kirsch
MAC lipglass - Jampacked
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades