In this video by amazing make-up artist, Kandee Johnson, we learn how to apply the make-up and costume of character, Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. Specifically, Johnson develops the character look from the newer Tim Burton re-make of the movie, the Queen of Hearts played by Helena Bonham Carter. In this tutorial, Kandee shows how to cover eyebrows, apply white face, and apply those heart-shaped lips!
Kandee Johnson is a master at re-creating character looks with make-up application. Be sure to search "kandeethemakeupartist" or "Kandee Johnson" for more great tutorials on how to create these iconic looks!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades